07 janvier 2012

Je suis arrivée!

I am finally in Paris! After sitting within one row of screaming babies on all three flights (that has to be some sort of record, right?), I made it cet après-midi. On my way to my host's apartment, I passed L'Opéra Garnier, Les Galeries Lafayette, Place Vendome, et La Tour Eiffel. I love living here already, if for no other reason than that. Though I haven't done much yet (after all five of the screaming babies, I was a bit tired), I met my host, and her petite chienne Zouzou (adorable!) and have begun to get situated. I understood about a third of what everyone was saying to me, and could respond to about a tenth of that, but I'm going to blame that on jet lag and hope that magically tomorrow I will speak the language perfectly, and can start living la vie parisienne.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire